2009年8月11日火曜日

11th AUG

Finally, It's my turn.


Today, we went to EKKA which is a kind of city festival in Brisbane.
Many games, many foods, many people, but any research!!!
We had fun, but no information to get.


Anyway, only 10day remaining for us staying in Aus, it's getting busy.


Tomorrow is a public holiday, some of our classmates are going to hold a BBQ party.
umm....it might be fun.






Since 1st day in Aus, I fell any difficulties caused by cultural differences.

But actually, everything is fun and being a good eperience for me.


How is the earthquick going in Tokyo??
I really worry about that.
Today's writer was Kazuaki.
I really miss Japanese foods.
Bye!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. As far as I knowm, the major damage caused by the two earthquake was the partial collapse of Tomei Highway. They are now under repair and has publicly announced that it should be open by 0 A.M. on 13th. I hope it won't deteriorate the return trip from their homes for those who got back home during this Obon season.

    EKKA looks really fun!

    Takashi Kosaka

    返信削除