2009年8月18日火曜日

Work....






Hi this is Tomoko MIYAKE.

As Emi wrote, Business Project is really hard.

We have been working on many hours after school in a computer lab these days,

however one of reasons we have to work on at school is

that we can't connect our laptop to the Internet.
The other day I left school about 22:30.

But working on with friends is also fun, I wouldn't do this if I had to do alone.

Studying at school, I have less time to be with host family which is the only thing really sad.
Anyway, I have to back to my work.
I wish we can have a wonderful ending.
Thanks.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,
    It seems you guys are now studying really hard:)
    And it was also good to hear that you guys went to Gold Coast by yourself.
    Have a fun more! and.. Study hard!
    After the program, I hope you all will arrive in Japan safely.

    Shoko Ichijo

    返信削除